The Alternative Investing Forum provides resources and organizes events to educate investors, entrepreneurs and industry professionals about alternative and emerging trend investment opportunities in agtech, beverages, blockchain, cannabis, cryptocurrency, eSports, ESG, fintech, gaming, health, hemp, medtech, NFTs, nano technology, psychedelics, real estate, sports, sustainability and tech.
Alternative Investing Forum Las Vegas Conference
Please download the word file for the event opportunities you would like to participate and submit information.
Services Provided to Event Participants Include:
Apply for Complimentary Tickets
Free Zoom Webinar Registration
Apply for Opportunities to Participate
For the following opportunities please register to apply on Eventbrite!
Pictures from the October 18, 2021
AIF Las Vegas Conference at Stirling Club, Las Vegas
- $199 - All Access AIF Conference & VIP Reception Ticket / Includes Lunch / VIP Reception / VIP Gift Bag (Regular Price $398 Save 50%)
- Accredited Investors - Complimentary All Access AIF Conference & VIP Reception
- Free Registration - Virtual Webinar- Investors, Industry Professionals & Consumers - Click Here
- $1950 - Speaker or Panel (18 Minutes) / AIF Conference Live in Person & Zoom Webinar / 2 All Access Tickets
- $1950 - Company Raising Capital (12 Minutes) / AIF Conference Live in Person & Zoom Webinar / VIP Gift Bag / 2 All Access Tickets
- $2450 - Speaker or Panel (18 Minutes) and Company Raising Capital (12 Minutes) / AIF Conference Live in Person & Zoom Webinar / Exhibitor Table / VIP Gift Bag / 2 All Access Tickets
- $5000 - Speaker or Panel (18 Minutes) and Company Raising Capital (12 Minutes) / AIF Conference Live in Person & Zoom Webinar / Exhibitor Table / VIP Gift Bag / 6 All Access Tickets / 50 Investor Leads
- $1,000 - AIF Conference Exhibitor Table / VIP Gift Bag / 2 All Access Tickets
- $500 - VIP Gift Bag - Products and brochures distributed at VIP Reception / 2 All Access Tickets
Who we are inviting to attend!
Industry Market Sizes
- Agtech - The smart agriculture market is expected to grow from USD 12.9 billion in 2021 to USD 20.8 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period.
- Beverages - The global non-alcoholic beverage market size is expected to reach $1.60 trillion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.8%, according.
- Blockchain - The global blockchain market size is expected to grow from USD 3.0 billion in 2020 to USD 39.7 billion by 2025, at an impressive Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 67.3% during 2020–2025.
- Cannabis - The global cannabis market size was valued at USD $10.60 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 97.35 billion by the end of 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 32.92% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
- Cryptocurrency - The global cryptocurrency market size was valued at USD 1.49 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 4.94 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2030.
- eSports - The esports ecosystem is on track to surpass $1 billion in revenue for the first time this year. And revenue is expected to grow from here—Newzoo projects it to hit $1.8 billion by 2022.
- ESG - The Global ESG assets are on track to exceed $53 trillion by 2025, representing more than a third of the $140.5 trillion in projected total assets under management. A perfect storm created by the pandemic and the green recovery in the U.S., EU and China will likely reveal how ESG can help assess a new set of financial risks and harness capital markets.
- Fintech - The global FinTech market will reach $190 billion by 2026, growing at 13.7% CAGR. The software segment the largest segment with 45% of the total global market share. The digital payments segment the largest solution with 92% of the total global market.
- Gaming -The global gaming market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 545.98 billion by 2028 while exhibiting a CAGR of 13.20% between 2021 and 2028. In its report titled "Gaming Market Size, Share & Forecast 2021-2028", Fortune Business Insights mentions that the market stood at USD 203.12 billion in 2020
- Health -The health care industry in the U.S. places priority in the areas of medical technology, research, and innovation. In 2020, the estimated revenue of the industry was US$2,612.0 billion
- Hemp - The global industrial hemp market attained a value of USD 4.7 billion in 2020. Aided by the introduction of favourable regualtions, the market is projected to further grow at a CAGR of 22.5% between 2021 and 2026 to reach a value of USD 14.6 billion by 2026.
- Medtech - According to Precedence Research, the global medical devices market size is expected to hit around US$ 671.49 bn by 2027, with a CAGR of 5.2% from 2020 to 2027. OTTAWA, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global medical devices market size accounted at US$ 447.63 billion in 2019
- NFT - NFT sales volume surged to $10.7 billion in the third quarter of 2021, up more than eightfold from the previous quarter, according to data from market tracker DappRadar, as the frenzy for crypto assets reached new highs.
- Nano Technology - According to Emergen Research, the global nanotechnology market size was USD 75.80 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 290.93 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
- Psychedelics - The Psychedelic Drugs Market size is projected to reach $10.75 Billion by 2027, from $4.75 Bn in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 12.36% during 2021-2027.
- Real Estate - The size of the professionally managed global real estate investment market increased from $9.6 trillion in 2019 to $10.5 trillion in 2020.
- Sports - The global sports market reached a value of nearly $388.3 billion in 2020, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% since 2015. The market declined from $458.8 billion in 2019 to $388.3 billion in 2020 at a rate of -15.4%.
- Sustainability - The global green technology and sustainability market size was valued at $8.79 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $48.36 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 24.3% from 2020 to 2027. Green technologies include eco-friendly solutions that result in economic and social sustainability.
- Tech - The United States is the largest tech market in the world, representing 33% of the total, or approximately $1.6 trillion for 2021. In the U.S., as well as in many other countries, the tech sector accounts for a significant portion of economic activity.